Thursday, April 16, 2009

My first blog =)

All right, let see I've never really blogged before so I'm just going to give a shot. I'll start out with who I am and why I'm here. My name is Elizabeth Janele Gomez I've just turned 18 woohooo on April 10Th. I live in a very small town named Orland in Northern Ca. It's very exciting in this town so much to do lol sarcasm. I've lived here pretty much my whole life, but I was born In the city of Angles lol L.A. we moved to Orland when I was about 3 or 4. I'm a senior now and will be attending CSU Chico this coming Fall. I'm very excited about that. I will be majoring in either Communications or Journalism. But currently my status is Communications, that might change Idk. I will definitely be minoring in Theater, and I anticipate it but at the same time very nervous about it. I am in a great, loving relationship, it'll be 2 years this summer =) with Aaron Logan and we plan on being together for the rest of our lives. I don't want to sound redundant, so if you read the about me section of my profile you will learn more about me and my family. Okay well as you know if you read my likes and interest on my profile I absolutely love the play spring awakening. I read the play, I've seen countless videos of the Broadway musical on you tube and I've downloaded all the music and sing them all the time lol. You can say I'm obssessed lol jk. So I have a myspace like the trillion other people in this world lol so I decided to look up Spring Awakenings myspace and I found it and added them woohoo. So I decided to send messages of various questions I have about the Musical =). They were mainly about how to audition and so on and so forth. Anyway so the person who was answering my questions recommended that I go to www. totally trucked.com to ask my questions and that is were I signed up for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment